Mar 2020, recording of our panel discussion from our Vancouver roundtable, “Racism and Civil Society: Seeking Room for Dialogue.” This was co-hosted with the Canadian Race Relations Foundation. Speakers included:
- Kasari Govender, BC Human Rights Commissioner
- Alison Dudley, Executive Director, Multiculturalism Branch, BC Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture
- Jennifer Reddy, Trustee, Vancouver School Board
- Laura Mannix, Director of Community Development, DIVERSECity
- Dr. Moussa Magassa, Human Rights Education Advisor, University of Victoria
The discussion was facilitated by Alim Fakirani (email@example.com), the BC Regional Director for the Centre for Civic Religious Literacy.
Jan 2020, recording of Humanist Canada webinar on “Bill 21: Understanding the Different Sides of the Tension,” presented by Dr. W. Y. Alice Chan, the CCRL Executive Director.
Photo gallery from past engagements: