To foster civic religious literacy, we collaborate with many different community members across various projects and programs. We are so thankful for these current partners, supporters, and community groups.
If your organization would like to partner with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
Partners & Supporters
Community Memberships in Canada
We are members of the following networks in Canada.
We work with network members to support the local community in each city.
International Partners & Supporters
The Religion and Education Consortium includes the following members:
- American Academy of Religion’s Committee on the Public Understanding of Religion and the Religion and Public Schools: Int’l Perspectives unit
- American Educational Research Association’s Religion & Education SIG
- Centre for Civic Religious Literacy
- The Foundation for Religious Literacy
- Naperville Central High School, Naperville, Illinois
- National Council for the Social Studies
- Prospect High School, Mt. Prospect, Illinois
- The Oxford Handbook of Religion and American Education
- Religion and Education Collaborative
- Religion & Education, peer-reviewed journal of Taylor & Francis
- Religion for Breakfast
- Religious Education Association
- Religious Education, peer-reviewed journal of the Religious Education Association
- Religious Freedom Center of the Freedom Forum Institute
- Routledge Research in Religion and Education book series
- Society of Biblical Literature, Bible Odyssey project and the Educational Resources and Review Committee
- Walter Johnson High School, Bethesda, Maryland
- West Hartford Public Schools, Connecticut