To foster civic religious literacy, we collaborate with many different community members across various projects and programs. Here is a list of some current partners and supporters in Canada and internationally.
Canadian Partners & Supporters
The Promoting Relationships & Eliminating Violence Network (PREVNet) consists of Canadian academics and organizations who work towards bullying prevention.
We are working with the Canadian Race Relations Foundation particularly in hosting youth workshops, focus groups, and roundtables related to the intersection of race and religion.
Cloud 9 to 5 works to empower organizations and their employees to thrive by creating an incredible work culture and employee experience.
International Partners & Supporters
The Religion and Education Consortium includes the following members:
- American Academy of Religion’s Committee on the Public Understanding of Religion and the Religion and Public Schools: Int’l Perspectives unit
- American Educational Research Association’s Religion & Education SIG
- Centre for Civic Religious Literacy
- The Foundation for Religious Literacy
- Naperville Central High School, Naperville, Illinois
- National Council for the Social Studies
- Prospect High School, Mt. Prospect, Illinois
- The Oxford Handbook of Religion and American Education
- Religion and Education Collaborative
- Religion & Education, peer-reviewed journal of Taylor & Francis
- Religion for Breakfast
- Religious Education Association
- Religious Education, peer-reviewed journal of the Religious Education Association
- Religious Freedom Center of the Freedom Forum Institute
- Routledge Research in Religion and Education book series
- Society of Biblical Literature, Bible Odyssey project and the Educational Resources and Review Committee
- Walter Johnson High School, Bethesda, Maryland
- West Hartford Public Schools, Connecticut